Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Nachos with All the Fixings
- Nonstick vegetable oil spray
- 3 9-ounce bags tortilla chips
- 2 15-ounce cans black beans, rinsed
- 1 large white onion, chopped
- 3 pounds shredded cheese (such as sharp cheddar and Monterey Jack)
- 8 ounces Cotija cheese or feta, crumbled
- 1 bunch radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- Pickled jalapeos
- Pico de gallo
- 2 cups sour cream, thinned with 1/3 cup water
- Hot pepper sauce (such as Cholula)
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?