Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 7 oz (200g) tortilla chips
- 1 cup canned chopped tomatoes, drained
- 4 scallions, white and green parts, finely chopped
- 3 tbsp drained and chopped pickled jalapeno slices
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack or Cheddar cheese
- 1 avocado, pitted, peeled, and diced
- 2 tbsp chopped cilantro
- 1½ cups sour cream
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 623kcal (31%)|
|Total Fat 46g (70%)|
|Saturated Fat 18g (92%)|
|Cholesterol 75mg (25%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 44g|
|Dietary Fiber 7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|