Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Nach Waxman's Brisket of Beef
- 1 (6-pound) first-cut beef brisket, trimmed so that a thin layer of fat remains
- All-purpose flour, for dusting
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons corn oil
- 8 medium onions, peeled and thickly sliced
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste
- Kosher salt
- 2 to 4 cloves garlic, peeled and quartered
- 1 carrot, peeled and trimmed
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?