Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Naariyal Baingan ka Bharta
- 1. Brinjals - 700 g 0 cut off the stalks and slit them in the shape of a cross on top of them, just deep enough for the stuffing to go in, but not deep enough so than it gets cut into four quarters.
- 2. Fresh Coriander - a bunch of stalks and leaves - weighing about a 100 - 150 g
- 3. Cherry tomatoes - about 150 0 200 g
- 4. Green chillies - I use atleast 5 stalks, but this portion can vary depending on the amount of heat one wants in the dish
- 5. Onions - 1 large or two medium ones
- 6. Garlic - 12-14 pods
- 7. Garlic - a 2.5 inch piece
- 8. Cumin seeds - 1 tspn
- 9. Cumin powder - 1 1/2 tspn
- 11. Coriander powder - 1 1/2 tspn
- 12. Amchoor powder
- 13. Red Chilli powder
- 14. Turmeric
- 15. Salt
- 16. Sesame Seeds
- 17. Coconut Cream/Coconut Milk
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?