Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 tablespoons warm water (110 degrees F/45 degrees C)
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- 1 (.25 ounce) package active dry yeast
- 1/4 cup warm milk
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt, room temperature
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
- 3 cups unbleached all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon poppy seeds
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 9g|
|Saturated Fat 5.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 50g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|