Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2½ cups (625 mL) all purpose flour
- 2 tsp (10 mL) granulated sugar
- 1 tsp (5 mL) baking powder
- 1 tsp (5 mL) salt
- 6 tbsp (90 mL) ghee or softened butter, divided
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- ¾ cup (175 mL) milk (approx.)
- 2 nonstick baking sheets
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 197kcal (10%)|
|Total Fat 8g (13%)|
|Saturated Fat 5g (25%)|
|Cholesterol 41mg (14%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 26g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|