Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- scant 1 cup / 200 g Greek yogurt and 3/4 cup plus 2 tbsp / 200 ml whole milk, or 1 2/3 cups / 400 ml buttermilk (replacing both yogurt and milk)
- 2 large stale Turkish flatbread or naan (9 oz /250 g in total)
- 3 large tomatoes (13 oz / 380 g in total), cut into 2/3-inch / 1.5cm dice
- 3 1/2 oz / 100 g radishes, thinly sliced
- 3 Lebanese or mini cucumbers (9 oz / 250 g in total), peeled and chopped into 2/3-inch / 1.5cm dice
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 oz / 15 g fresh mint
- scant 1 oz / 25 g flat-leaf parsley, coarsely chopped
- 1 tbsp dried mint
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 3 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/4 cup / 60 ml olive oil, plus extra to drizzle
- 2 tbsp cider or white wine vinegar
- 3/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp sumac or more to taste, to garnish
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?