Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mystery Ingredient Wild Blueberry Pie
- 1 recipe pastry for a double-crust 9-inch pie, divided
- 5 cups fresh blueberries (preferably wild)
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon, or more to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/4 cup butter, cut into small pieces
- 1 tablespoon milk (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 21.1g|
|Saturated Fat 7.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 49.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|