Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
My oven-baked brisket
- 1 four-pound untrimmed brisket
- 2 tablespoons of salt
- 2 tablespoons of black pepper
- 2 teaspoons cayenne
- 4 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 1 onion cut into slivers
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/8 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup liquid smoke plus an additional 1/4 cup.
- 1/4 cup black coffee
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 3 fresh jalapenos, sliced
Directions:View on Homesick Texan
Why don't we display directions?