Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
My favourite hot & sour rhubarb & crispy pork with noodles
- 1 kg higher-welfare pork belly, boned, rind removed, cut into 3-4cm cubes
- sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- groundnut or vegetable oil
- 375 g medium egg noodles
- 4 spring onions, trimmed and finely sliced
- 1 fresh red chilli, deseeded and finely sliced
- 2 punnets cresses (such as coriander, shiso or basil cresses)
- 1 bunch fresh coriander
- 3 limes
- 400 g rhubarb
- 4 tablespoons runny honey
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled
- 2 fresh red chillies, halved and deseeded
- 1 heaped teaspoon five-spice
- 1 thumb-sized piece fresh ginger, peeled and chopped
Directions:View on Jamie Oliver
Why don't we display directions?