Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
My Very Favorite Asparagus Vinaigrette
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1½ tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 small clove garlic, finely minced
- ½ cup fruity olive oil
- 1 plum tomato, seeded and diced
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 pounds medium asparagus, trimmed and bottom portion of stalks peeled
- 1/3 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 165kcal (8%)|
|Total Fat 15g (23%)|
|Saturated Fat 3g (13%)|
|Cholesterol 4mg (1%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 6g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|