Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
My Thai Chicken Wraps
- 1 rotisserie chicken, skinned and boned, meat pulled into large chunks
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- 1 (12 ounce) package coleslaw mix with carrots
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- black pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup hoisin sauce
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 head green leaf lettuce, leaves separated, rinsed, and patted dry
- 1 cup Thai-style peanut sauce
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 34.2g|
|Saturated Fat 8.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 28.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|