Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
My Special Zucchini Bread Recipe
- 1 1/2 cups chopped walnuts, plus a few to sprinkle on top
- 1/3 cup poppy seeds (optional)
- zest of two lemons (optional)
- 1/2 cup crystallized ginger, finely chopped (optional)
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup fine grain natural cane sugar or brown sugar, lightly packed
- 3 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 cups grated zucchini (about 3 medium), skins on, squeeze some of the moisture out and then fluff it up again before using
- 3 cups whole wheat pastry flour (or all-purpose flour)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon curry powder (optional)
- Special equipment: two 1 pound loaf pans (5 x 9 inches)
Directions:View on 101 Cookbooks
Why don't we display directions?