Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
My Own Mickmack
- 1 cup leftover cooked pinto beans
- 1 cup leftover cooked macaroni
- 1 cup leftover ground sausage
- 1 large onion, chopped and sauteed
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- salt and pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 10.5g|
|Saturated Fat 3.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 12g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|