Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
My Nan's Christmas pud with vin santo
- 500 g mixed dried fruit (such as cranberries, cherries, apricots, sultanas and raisins)
- 100 g dates, chopped up
- 3 tablespoons chopped crystallized ginger
- 125 g suet
- zest of 1 orange
- 125 g plain flour
- 125 g caster sugar
- 150 g fresh white breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons vin santo or brandy
- 1 handful chopped nuts, such as pecans, Brazils or hazelnuts
- 1 medium free-range egg
- 150 ml milk
- golden syrup, to serve
Directions:View on Jamie Oliver
Why don't we display directions?