Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
My Mother's Crispy Potato Kugel with Rosemary and Fried Shallots
- 6 large russet potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 2 yellow onions, peeled and quartered
- 5 large eggs
- ¼ cup all purpose flour
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2½ teaspoons kosher salt, plus additional for seasoning
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 3 shallots, peeled and thinly sliced crosswise
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 553kcal (28%)|
|Total Fat 23g (35%)|
|Saturated Fat 4g (19%)|
|Cholesterol 176mg (59%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 76g|
|Dietary Fiber 6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|