Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
My Mother’s Tomato Sauce
- 1 can (28 ounces) whole tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- ½ cup finely chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 bay leaf
- Sea salt, preferably gray salt, and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh oregano
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 38kcal (2%)|
|Total Fat 3g (5%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (2%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 3g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|