Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
My Mother’s Classic Thick Roll
- 1 dashi-maki tamago (rolled thick omelet), 6 inches by 2 inches by 1 inch
- 16 medium-thick asparagus spears
- 16 medium shrimp in their shells (31 to 35 count per pound)
- Sea salt
- Komezu (rice vinegar)
- 1 cup sanaka no oboro (sweet fish flakes)
- 6 simmered shiitake mushrooms (3 ounces)
- 16 strips 8-inch-long simmered kanpyo gourd
- 6 cups (lightly packed)* prepared sushi rice (1½ cups, 9.5 ounces, per roll)
- 4 whole sheets nori (laver); choose the thick variety
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 39kcal (2%)|
|Total Fat 0g (1%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (1%)|
|Cholesterol 36mg (12%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 3g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|