Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
My Mother-In-Law’s Madeira Cake
- 1 cup softened unsalted butter
- ¾ cup sugar, plus extra for sprinkling
- Grated zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 3 large eggs
- 1 1/3 cups self-rising cake flour
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- 9x5-inch loaf pan, buttered and lined with parchment or wax paper
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 333kcal (17%)|
|Total Fat 20g (31%)|
|Saturated Fat 12g (61%)|
|Cholesterol 112mg (37%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 35g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|