Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
My Moorish pork chops
- a few sprigs fresh oregano or marjoram, leaves picked
- sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1 small handful raisins
- good-quality dry sherry
- Spanish extra virgin olive oil
- 4 large, thick higher-welfare pork chops, approximately 350g each, bone in
- a few slices pata negra, trimmed fat of, and some pata negra offcuts (or 2 rashers higher-welfare smoked streaky bacon, roughly chopped, or pancetta)
- olive oil
- 1 red onion, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 large red pepper, deseeded and roughly chopped
- a few sprigs fresh rosemary, leaves picked
- a few fresh bay leaves
- 540 g jarred white beans or butter beans, drained
- 400 g Swiss chard, stalks trimmed, or spinach leaves
Directions:View on Jamie Oliver
Why don't we display directions?