Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
My Mom's Swiss Steak
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 (1/2 pound) beef sirloin tip steaks
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup (1 small) chopped onion
- 1 (16 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms (optional)
- 1 stalk celery, chopped (optional)
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper (optional)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 cup water (optional)
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 17.5g|
|Saturated Fat 5.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 14.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|