Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
My Mom's Baja Burger
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 cup corn chips (such as Fritos®, crushed
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 (28 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 8 (6 inch) French bread rolls, split in half lengthwise
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 38.6g|
|Saturated Fat 14.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 90.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 5.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|