Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
My Green Papaya Salad
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro root (4 roots), rinsed, scraped, and rinsed again
- 1 tablespoon minced peeled fresh ginger
- 1 fresh Thai bird chili, or more to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon minced shallot
- 2 tablespoons palm or brown sugar, or more to taste
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce, or more to taste
- Juice of 3 limes, or more to taste
- 4 Chinese long beans, trimmed
- 1 cup loosely packed fresh Thai basil leaves
- 1 cup loosely packed fresh Vietnamese mint (rau ram) leaves
- 2 cups julienned peeled green (unripe) papaya
- 2 cups julienned peeled cucumber
- 1 cup julienned peeled green (unripe) mango
- 2 cups julienned peeled ripe mango
- 3/4 cup 1/2-inch-thick pineapple batons (size of a lady's pinkie)
- 3/4 cup julienned fresh long red chilies, such as Anaheim or Hungarian Wax
- 3/4 cup lightly crushed salted roasted peanuts
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?