Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
My Grandma's Anise Potato Salad
- 6 medium baking potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise, or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon anise seed
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 hard-cooked eggs sliced, for garnish
- 1 dash ground paprika (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 16.7g|
|Saturated Fat 3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 50.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|