Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
My Favorite Wet Mustard Rub with Bourbon
- One 14-ounce jar yellow mustard
- One 8-ounce jar whole-grain Dijon mustard
- ½ cup packed dark brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons peanut or olive oil
- 2 tablespoons molasses or Steen’s cane syrup
- ½ cup bourbon
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt, preferably Morton
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 56kcal (3%)|
|Total Fat 2g (3%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (1%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 7g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|