Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
My Favorite Grilled Kabob
- Muhammara Slather:
- 1 tablespoon crushed red pepper
- flakes or 1 small red chile
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 3/4 cup walnuts, toasted
- 1/4 cup whole-grain bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons pomegranate molasses
- 1/4 cup tomato paste
- 2 to 3 roasted red peppers
- 1/2 to 1 cup warm water
- 1/2 teaspoon fine-grain sea salt
- 2 red onions, each cut into 6 wedges
- 3 lemons, each cut into 4 lengthwise wedges
- 12 ounces extra-firm tofu, cut into 12 equal-sized cubes
- 12 mushrooms
- extra-virgin olive oil, for brushing
- fine-grain sea salt
- Special equipment: 6 wooden skewers
Directions:View on 101 Cookbooks
Why don't we display directions?