Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
My Favorite Chicken Stock
- 3 pounds chicken parts, such as necks, backs, and carcasses (cut into smaller pieces)
- 1 medium onion, coarsely chopped
- 1 small carrot
- 2 celery stalks
- 1 leek or leek trimmings, optional
- Bouquet Garni (p. 145) made with parsley stems, bay leaf, thyme, and/or tarragon sprigs
- 4-5 whole cloves
- ¼ teaspoon whole black peppercorns
- 3 garlic cloves, optional
- Pinch of salt
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 7kcal (0%)|
|Total Fat 0g (1%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (1%)|
|Cholesterol 2mg (1%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 0g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|