Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
My Favorite Brisket (Not Too Gedempte Fleysch)
- 2 teaspoons salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 (5-pound) brisket of beef, shoulder roast of beef, chuck roast, or end of steak
- 1 clove garlic, peeled
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 onions, peeled and diced
- 1 (10-ounce) can tomatoes
- 2 cups red wine
- 2 stalks celery with the leaves, chopped
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 sprig thyme
- 1 sprig rosemary
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 6 to 8 carrots, peeled and sliced on the diagonal
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?