Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
My Favorite Bread Stuffing
- ½ pound (2 sticks) butter
- 1 cup minced onion
- ½ cup pine nuts or chopped walnuts
- 6 to 8 cups fresh bread crumbs (see Notes)
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh tarragon or sage leaves or 1 teaspoon dried crumbled tarragon or sage
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- ½ cup minced scallions
- ½ cup minced fresh parsley leaves
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 394kcal (20%)|
|Total Fat 22g (34%)|
|Saturated Fat 11g (53%)|
|Cholesterol 40mg (13%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 41g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|