Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
My Favorite Beach Pasta
- 4 large ripe tomatoes, cut into ½-inch dice
- ½ cup fresh basil leaves, slivered
- ¼ cup fresh mint leaves, coarsely chopped
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese, cubed (see Note)
- 2 teaspoons finely minced garlic
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- ½ cup plus 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 12 ounces linquine or spaghettini
- Salt, to taste
- 2 scallions (white bulbs and 3 inches green), thinly sliced, for garnish
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 783kcal (39%)|
|Total Fat 45g (69%)|
|Saturated Fat 12g (60%)|
|Cholesterol 45mg (15%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 71g|
|Dietary Fiber 5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|