Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
My Country Style Steak
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 pound cube steak, cut into bite size pieces
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour for coating
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope dry onion soup mix
- 2 cups water, or as needed
- salt and pepper to taste
- garlic salt to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 12.9g|
|Saturated Fat 3.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 17.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|