Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2½ pounds chopped meat (20 to 30 percent fat)
- 2 big yellow Spanish onions, chopped
- 1 to 2 tablespoons minced pickled jalapeño peppers, depending on your taste
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh garlic
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 3 cups Marinara Sauce or any marinara sauce
- ½ cup brewed black coffee
- Masarepa (Hispanic cooked cornmeal) or cornmeal
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 433kcal (22%)|
|Total Fat 35g (54%)|
|Saturated Fat 13g (67%)|
|Cholesterol 105mg (35%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 5g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|