Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 pounds boneless pork shoulder, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1/2 pound pork liver, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 celery stalks, chopped
- 1 medium poblano chile, stemmed, seeded, and chopped
- 3 medium jalapeo peppers, stemmed, seeded, and chopped
- 6 garlic cloves, coarsely chopped
- 4 tablespoons kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon ground white pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon curing salt
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 7 cups cooked white rice
- 1 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 cup chopped scallions (green and white parts)
- 4 to 6 feet of sausage casings (optional), rinsed
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?