Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
My Big Fat Greek Omelet
- 1 cup halved grape tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
- Black pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese (can use reduced-fat)
- 8 large eggs
- 1 (10 ounce) package chopped frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 17.9g|
|Saturated Fat 6.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 6.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|