Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
MySweetCreations Peanut Butter Cookie Pie
- 18 cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies (such as Oreo®), crushed
- 1 1/2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 3/4 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 tablespoons chocolate sundae syrup (such as Smucker's®)
- 2 tablespoons caramel sundae syrup (such as Smucker's®)
- 4 peanut butter cups (such as Reese's®), chopped
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 44g|
|Saturated Fat 20.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 56.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|