Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Must-try red cabbage braised with apple, bacon & balsamic vinegar
- olive oil
- 2 rashers higher-welfare smoked streaky bacon, finely sliced
- 1 tablespoon fennel seeds, bashed
- 1 onion, peeled and sliced
- 2 good eating apples, peeled and chopped into 2.5cm pieces
- 1 red cabbage, outer leaves and core removed, chopped into irregular chunks
- sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 150 ml balsamic vinegar
- 1 small knob butter
- 1 handful fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves, chopped
Directions:View on Jamie Oliver
Why don't we display directions?