Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mustardy pork & apples
- 4 pork steaks, approx 140g/5oz each, trimmed of excess fat
- 1 tbsp oil
- 2 eating apples , cored and cut into eight
- 1 onion , halved and sliced
- small handful sage leaves, torn, or 2 tsp dried
- 100ml/3 fl oz chicken or ham stock (from a cube is fine)
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard or wholegrain mustard
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?