Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mustard glazed pork with apple Caesar salad
- 4 lean pork escalopes or loin steaks, trimmed of any fat
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- juice lemon
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tbsp low-fat natural yogurt
- 50g Parmesan cheese, finely grated
- 2 apples , unpeeled, cored and thinly sliced
- 2 baby romaine lettuces (about 300g/11oz), leaves separated and large ones roughly torn
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?