Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mustard and Veggie Pasta Salad
- 2 cups macaroni
- 1/2 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh broccoli
- 1/2 cup julienned carrots
- 1/2 cup canned yellow corn
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh tomato
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 3 tablespoons prepared Dijon-style mustard
- 2 tablespoons Italian-style salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinaigrette salad dressing
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seed, crushed
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 4.5g|
|Saturated Fat 0.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 56.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|