Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mustard and Garlic Roast Goose
- 1 13-pound goose (thawed if frozen); neck, heart, gizzard, and wing tips reserved for stock
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried savory
- 3 14-ounce cans low-salt chicken broth
- 1 carrot, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 3 1/2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 3 fresh Italian parsley sprigs
- Reserved goose neck (cut into 3-inch pieces), heart, gizzard, and wing tips
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons tawny Port
- 1/3 cup all purpose flour
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?