Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- ½ cup heavy cream
- ½ cup dairy sour cream
- 6 tablespoons Creole mustard (preferred) or brown mustard
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1½ teaspoons prepared mustard
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper (preferably cayenne)
- 1/8 teaspoon dried sweet basil leaves
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 31kcal (2%)|
|Total Fat 3g (5%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (8%)|
|Cholesterol 9mg (3%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 1g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|