Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mustard Greens 'n Beans
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced, or to taste
- 1 tablespoon distilled white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon dry mustard powder
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 pound mustard greens, washed and chopped
- 1 (15 ounce) can cannellini (white kidney) beans, drained
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 5.1g|
|Saturated Fat 0.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 18.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 5.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|