Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mustard Green Beans
- 3/4 pound fresh green beans, trimmed and snapped
- 1 tablespoon honey mustard
- 2 tablespoons distilled white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh chives
- salt and pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 4.8g|
|Saturated Fat 0.7g|
|Cholesterol < 1mg|
|Total Carbohydrate 5.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|