Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mustard Fried Chicken
- 5 pounds chicken wings, separated at joints, tips discarded
- 1 tablespoon seasoned salt
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons onion powder
- 2 tablespoons ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon monosodium glutamate (MSG, or Accent flavor enhancer) (optional)
- 3 tablespoons prepared yellow mustard
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 quart oil for frying, or as needed
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/10 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 20.5g|
|Saturated Fat 4.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 32.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|