Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mustard Crusted Turkey Breast
- 1 lb. (6 to 8 medium) carrots peeled and cut on the diagonal into 2-inch lengths
- 3 teaspoons olive oil
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 1 boneless turkey breast half (2 pounds)
- 3 tablespoons whole-grain mustard plus more for serving (optional)
- 1 lb. broccoli cut into large florets, tough ends of stalks trimmed, peeled, and sliced 1/4 inch thick
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?