Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mustard Crusted Tofu with Kale and Sweet Potato
- 1 14-ounce package firm tofu
- 1/2 cup whole grain Dijon mustard
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 1/2 cup medium onion, sliced
- 1 tablespoon minced peeled fresh ginger
- 1 bunch kale, stem cut from each leaf, leaves thinly sliced crosswise (about 8 cups)
- 1 small red-skinned sweet potato (yam; about 8 ounces), peeled, halved lengthwise, thinly sliced crosswise
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?