Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mustard Crusted Pork with Farro and Carrot Salad
- 1 3-3 1/2-pound boneless pork loin
- Kosher salt, freshly ground pepper
- 1 cup whole grain mustard
- 1/4 cup mustard powder
- 1/2 cup olive oil, divided
- 2 cups farro
- 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon caraway seeds, coarsely chopped
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 1/2 pounds baby carrots, any color, very thinly sliced lengthwise on a mandoline
- 1/2 small red onion, very thinly sliced into rings
- 1 cup (packed) fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?