Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mustard Chicken Stew
- 1 whole head garlic
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Fine sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- One 3- to 3 1/2-pound whole free-range chicken, cut in 8 serving pieces (2 breasts, 2 thighs, 2 wings, and 2 drumsticks, with bones and skin), thawed if frozen
- 6 medium red onions, about 2 pounds
- One 28- to 32-ounce can good-quality whole peeled tomatoes, drained
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme or 1 1/2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 2 bay leaves
- A good pinch of ground chile powder
- 1/3 cup dry white wine
- 3 tablespoons old-fashioned Dijon mustard with whole mustard seeds (substitute 1/4 cup regular Dijon mustard)
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?