Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mustard Chicken Salad
- 4 bone-in chicken breast halves
- Olive oil
- Coarse salt and fresh ground pepper
- 5 cups small brocolli florets
- 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup whole grain mustard
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh tarragon
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- Directions1. Preheat oven to 350. Place chicken in a baking pan lined with foil and rub with olive oil. Sprinke liberally with salt and pepper and roast for 45 minutes. Cool, discard skin and tear chicken meat into bite-sized pieces.
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?