Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mustard-Seed-Crusted Prime Rib Roast with Dijon Créme Fraîche and Roasted Balsamic Onions
- 1/2 cup crème fraîche
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup prepared white horseradish
- 1 cup plus 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard, divided
- 4 medium onions, cut into 3/4-inch wedges with some core attached
- 5 very large shallots (about 1 pound), quartered through root end
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons coarse kosher salt plus additional (for sprinkling)
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 9 1/2-pound bone-in standing prime rib roast, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard seeds
- 1/4 cup brandy
- 2 cups low-salt beef broth
- Chopped fresh Italian parsley
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?